Monday, August 2, 2010

Internet Vigilante

The world is an unforgiving place. Nevermind bending the law a little and trying to avoid the cops, now try avoiding everybody with a camera. Yeah, that's right, people now take pictures of you breaking the law and you can be ticketed. (Only in India, at the moment). The people taking the pictures range from angry, to bored, to self-proclaimed heroes of the law. Those who enjoy justice but didn't like the danger of being a cop or the work of being a lawyer.

Anyway, this gives way too much power to people, and I believe that people will be incredibly suspicious of one another. I imagine a few people who have taken pictures have probably gotten beat up already. And theres probably people who have nothing better in their lives then to angrily snap pictures of people on their cell phones for 2 seconds trying to give a number to the hospital for their son to take their mother to the hospital. Regardless, I think there will be many disputes and tickets over very little things. But I suppose it probably will force people to follow the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment