2. Let us assume a fully grown, completely healthy Clydesdale horse has his hooves shackled to the ground while his head is held in place with thick rope. He is conscious and standing upright, but completely immobile. And let us assume that--for some reason--every political prisoner on earth (as cited by Amnesty International) will be released from captivity if you can kick this horse to death in less than twenty minutes. You are allowed to wear steel-toed boots.
Would you attempt to do this?
2. I suppose I would want no one to live in prison, but how do I know these people aren't guilty of the crimes and need to be placed in prison? The pain of one horse doesn't bother me so much to release so many people in miserable captivity, assuming they can get on with their lives as normal, not get put back into prison immediately after departure. Plus, if these people knew I did it, then I could get commended for it, and thats pretty much fame and money in the bag for me.
I'd probably bring anaesthetics or morphine for the horse though. I'm humane.
Personally, I'd want to know specifically who I am letting out of jail. "Political prisoners" can range from and to many things.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I would not attempt that. I wouldn't have enough confidence, first of all, I don't consider myself a good kicker. Second, I don't think I'd have the heart to kill a perfectly fine horse to free some humans, which could cause more harm than the horse.