I've added a "Comprehensive Things to Do" links on right side of my blog. Its sites that I visit every so often if I'm bored for entertaining reads or videos. If there are reoccurring sites featured on my blog, they'll probably be on that list.
What I added so far;
Drew Curtis' FARK - Its where I get all of my odd news stories. It's a site where people post stories from all over the world that are especially cool, funny, stupid, weird etc.
Cracked - A comedy article and video site that updates daily. This is the source of my knowledge lol. (I say lol because its kind of, but not really. Since its a comedy site I wouldn't have any credibility if I said that it was my source of knowledge. But I guess I probably don't have much credibility putting lol in my sentences anyway)
TED: Ideas Worth Spreading - This is a site where 18 minute videos of people with billions of dollars and crazy ideas come together. Lots of out-of-the-box new ideas that you'd never think of. The videos load really fast too, since they have so much money running the site.
Also, the list is in alphabetical order, so when it gets really big you know where to find a link.
No comments:
Post a Comment