I believe in the kid in people that hasn't grown at all
since their physical body matured
I believe that everyone has a story to tell
and that every one of us can tell it well
I believe that no person is boring
they may simply lack the tools to describe how interesting they are
I believe that any person is capable of believing
anything
And here comes my analyzation of my own text. It seems to me a little odd, to read an author's thoughts on his own writing as a stranger reading. But I guess writers can really do anything they want to. Regardless, this is my opinion on that little paragraph up there.
Its a little sentimental I suppose, and its a little wishy washy, and its mostly hopeful.
That is a poem by the way. I didn't realize since I didn't read poetry, but that potentially is a poem. Now that my thought is separated into different lines, it becomes more than just a thought, or maybe not more than a thought, but labeled as poetry. The title came from a quote my teacher told the class from another poet - to find the title of your poem look three lines up from the bottom and take the last three words. I am a big fan of quirky or oddball titles, so I like to take things like that as they are, to see what kind of weird title I get.
I also think the poem could do without the first line.
No comments:
Post a Comment