I've been writing but I don't feel like posting anything here. I just don't have the time. I'll post some at some point...but its personal journalistic stuff and I probably won't post anything like that.
10 isn't a good question. Believe me. Google these questions and find out yourself if you don't trust me.
11. You are watching a movie in a crowded theater. Though the plot is mediocre, you find yourself dazzled by the special effects. But with twenty minutes left in the film, you are struck with an undeniable feeling of doom: You are suddenly certain your mother has just died. There is no logical reason for this to be true, but you are certain of it. You are overtaken with the irrational metaphysical sense that--somewhere--your mom has just perished. But this is only an intuitive, amorphous feeling; there is no evidence for this, and your mother has not been ill.
Would you immediately exit the theater, or would you finish watching the movie?
11. Special effects? Maybe the feeling of my mother's doom was a special effect as well?? I'm not really a special effects man, and if the plot was mediocre then why would I really want to know the ending of that kind of movie? (Sounds like Avatar to me). I imagine a feeling like that would probably kill my movie watching mood, so I'd probably walk out of the theater. Call my mom to see if my feeling was alright or not. I think a feeling like that would have low priority on my list (not undermining the horrible tragedy of my mother's death, I'm saying the feeling specifically), but a mediocre movie is even lower on that list. Plus, I think I'm pretty intuitive, so I would probably trust my feelings something on that. I can always see it on DVD or something later.
Also 30 hits! Cool stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment