Friday, August 20, 2010

Networking

Alright readers, I've been adding stuff so I can track the amount of traffic through this place (more visitors means more motivation means more posts!). I've added a facebook page as well, which will be slowly meshing together with this blog so people can go back and forth easily between them.


You all can click that link and like that page and I'll be updating there so you can be notified on your facebook feed! So cool! This means you won't have to come here to check if I've made a new post or not, but sometimes you probably will since I probably won't post every new blog update. Some of them are kinda meaningless you know?

So you have a few options. You can go there and like that facebook page, which means updates to your feed, you can go to the bottom of every post and click any of those little icons, one of them being for facebook, to share a single post with all your friends on facebook, or you can go to the bottom of the entire page and click Like with an option to share.

Anyway, things are scattered and messy at the moment. Building both pages up one step at a time. Thank all of you for reading and I hope you decide to follow my blog in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment