Saturday, July 31, 2010

Misc

Good to see no one but me posts around here.

Its late at night, or early in the morning depending on how you look at it. Not really sure what I'm thinking right now, I'm kinda brain dead but thought I'd type something up for you fine folks to waste your time reading.

Its getting light out. Its like 5:50 AM. I realized today that my motto should be "Everything has a story". And I thought to myself the responses that each person in my life would have to this sentence. I suppose most of them would challenge me. "Oh yeah, how about this frog over here?" (Assuming we are standing outside, and the person is perceptive enough to properly identify a frog). "Well," I would begin. I would probably pause, and maybe they would get a little defiant, but patience is key. "See, its mother didn't care for it a whole lot, which is why its all alone. And its father was abusive, see the dark spots on its back? Bruises. Looks like it sold its (already lacking) soul for a stork's mouth, but can only inflate it with the emission of a obnoxious noise.." I don't really know what I'm talking about now. I'd really need the visual. See the frog move, you know? Then I could tell you about its personality and stuff. The way it moves would tell me very important information about its uprising.

Theres probably something out there that would take me a little while to think of a story about. Notice, there is nothing without a story. It had to start somewhere, or its got to have some motivation behind it or something associated with it. Everything is connected blah blah.

I don't exactly have the endurance to think of another story so that's all I will post for now. Good...day.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic motto, so you say. I rarely "lol" online, but your writing brings out weird chuckles. Not sure if that's creepy, but you can take it how you want it.

    Anonymous = Awesomeymous.

    ReplyDelete