Its uh, 12:27 AM on July 13th, 2010. I have started this blog after much deliberation and uncertainty. But here is where I will write any of my thoughts that I see fit for public viewing. Hopefully, this will also be a media/entertainment sharing site, where I will post websites I think were entertaining or games or stories whatever.
I'll have to begin by basically ignoring anything that I think about blogs. I've never started one because they seem horribly pretentious, but with the advancement of technology, I guess there's really no other way I can put myself out in the media to be noticed. I always feel like I should just be telling someone this, but I guess writing it down is easier? No offense to those significant in my life, but I can't imagine hearing me talk about blogs can really be all that interesting, yet here you are, reading this. Probably not being interested haha.
So this will be an archive of rants, of thoughts, stories, recent events, interesting websites or stories. Whatever. A bunch of crap that no one who doesn't know me would want to sift through, and only a little by those who do, only out of extreme boredom.
Beware, I will write for a long time. I'm not diagnosed ADHD but I have a tendency to jump around ideas. The only thing that stops me is knowing that my reader will be uninterested. See paragraph 2; reminding myself I don't care.
There won't be any links in the first post, I don't want people (ha, people, reading my blog. I mean person. And by that person I mean me) to be led one way or another about what content my blog will include. Any link to a game now will only hinder my chances of gaining an audience that has a disinterest and a belief in any negative stereotypes that they associate with games. A flash game on his first blog? Just another game junkie. Which I'm not really, it just happened to be what I was playing before I had started this blog, but its not worthy enough to share on a first impression. Now you're curious as to what I was playing huh?
I have noticed in my life of reading (something I don't do often enough), that a long piece of writing segmented into smaller paragraphs is easier to read and will be more likely to be read. I hope this is true.
This blog is not an attempt to be funny or original, it is not meant to be a biography in progress nor is it supposed to be an emotional outlet. Its just whatever I want to put on here.
Thank you for visiting. Have a wonderful time on my blog and feel free to drop me comments or emails or really anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment