This was actually a continuation of a previous post, but the thoughts were different enough to separate. Hence the multiple blog posts in a short period of time.
So I saw somewhere that machines will run everything in the future. It makes sense I suppose, anything physical could be done by a machine. So you've got to be creative. "And the meek shall inherit the earth". That phrase suddenly comes to light. Machines do our physical work and all humans have left to do is paint, or speak or write...anything machines cant do. We'll still have engineers, and architects. But physical workers? No need. Its a reversal of natural selection. If we can just get over the hump of people with lower IQ's breeding more than those of higher IQ. (getting over the hump, humping, get it? -_-)
I can't really say I'm totally against a cult like future. A big brother kind of thing. Scary thought. More on this later.
If you're looking for an amusing rendition of negative results on modern natural selection (as I like to call it anyway), then you should check out Idiocracy. The main actor shares his first name with me. A coincidence at best. A more vulgar, yet still very entertaining alternative is Joe Rogan: Live. That's a full stand up comedy video that's about an hour long, not another information page covered in words I'm sure you enjoy so much. He also shares my first name. Just coincidence, I'm certain.
No comments:
Post a Comment