18. You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon.
Which option do you select?
18. Making $24,000 in Europe is good, but not fantastic, I'd still have to get a decent job and things like that. But its better than most. I guess with going to the Moon, I could say I've been on the moon. It'd probably be a pretty great experience, but living in Europe with a stipend is a more realistic endeavor, and more reliable to give me situations to help my career and life more than a visit to the moon would. Maybe I could say moon and just take all the money they were going to use to send me there instead of going?
19. Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don’t kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can’t tell them why.
Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack?
19. Finally he covers some of these gray areas. I'd tell them I just wanted to kick them. Or I'd tell them I was drunk or sleep walking. This question isn't really as hard as it should be. I'd make them breakfast or something so they know I didn't really mean it.
20. For whatever the reason, two unauthorized movies are made about your life. The first is an independently released documentary, primarily comprised of interviews with people who know you and bootleg footage from your actual life. Critics are describing the documentary as “brutally honest and relentlessly fair.” Meanwhile, Columbia Tri-Star has produced a big-budget biopic of your life, casting major Hollywood stars as you and all your acquaintances; though the movie is based on actual events, screenwriters have taken some liberties with the facts. Critics are split on the artistic merits of this fictionalized account, but audiences love it.
Which film would you be most interested in seeing?
20. Without a doubt the first one. Interviews from people I know in real life and bootleg footage? This is extremely interesting. A high budget movie on my life? It'd probably make me feel worse about how much less flashy my life is comparatively. And I would be pissed if the actors were more attractive then their real-life counterparts.
No comments:
Post a Comment