This kid said one time that remembering things throughout your day helped your memory. Maybe. But cells phones help alzheimer's more than anything else (its true, look it up, or I'll put a link here when I feel like researching). But that kid was on drugs, so I don't know if he really knows what hes talking about.
I remember talking about a movie, Mouse on the Motorcycle (thought it was spelled Mouce, and almost freaked out at the red lines). I was wondering why I thought of it, when I looked at my spanish homework and saw I had just read "motocicleta" (I won't bother translating, if you were wondering).
I also wanted, and want to, watch an episode of a show (won't post here due to copyright issues and more importantly, interests that sway me away from the image I would like to portray on my blog of myself, I'll be honest). Blog makes me think one thing immediately. 200 hits! Yeah, alright. Then, about my internet fame, if it would ever be possible. I am narrating this in my "Capitol Bill" voice, that is, the newspaper from School House Rock. I advise that you do the same.
So I was thinking about the movie, and the ambulance in the movie, and how kinda weird the movie was. Some kid going out into a cottage, you know it doesn't really make sense to me now. It was probably the same cottage those twins from the Parent Trap used to share oreos and peanut butter.
What is it with peanut butter anyway? People putting it on things it doesn't belong. Its like ketchup, but not for everything. I realize I am throwing a lot of movie names around and stuff when I denied you, reader, of the show I wanted to watch. Inconsistency eh.
I was dreaming about something this morning. Oh yeah, skis. Skis on the ground though, in the snow. Made me so mad when I woke up in the middle of it. I was about to jump some cars, it was gonna be cool.
Anybody have flying dreams? I guess I'm kinda trapped by my own mind. I have dreams about jumping really high. If I ever fly, I have some kind of device attached to me, or I'm floating, at best. I don't know, but jumping really high, I could do.
And all of you people that think you're so cool with lucid dreaming, get your head out of your ass. Cool, you found something out, but everybody can do it. Don't think you are so original and so powerful because you can control your dreams. Holy crap, I can hear you now "lol cool dream bro, but did you just get up and fly out of there? I did. Because I can control my dreams HA" and then I proceed to smack your face with both my hands with my knuckles. You can't lucid dream when you lose consciousness buddy, and definitely not during a concussion.
Now, ya'll wanna lucid dream, thats fine. Just don't get all high and mighty like Jesus came to you and accepted you as his personal apprentice, which really, wouldn't be that great of an honor since you'd be starving and stuff. But miracles you know? And dying for sins and such. Lots of honorable things, not to mention cult followings.
Which reminds me of the rosary. Who says 50 prayers? I'd be like Hey God, I could be praying right now, or I could be like, cleaning up the streets or something. I think you know whats best so I'll leave that up to you, who am I to tell you how to do your job?"
That sounds like the attitude I should have had when my FACS teacher started yelling at me (I swear this rant isn't forced or made up. I'm just following thoughts, the plot is repetitive, I know it). Something about having to sew my pillow during class, but I sucked at sewing (to tears, really) so I could never get it done. And I asked her if she could have her class during special study hours, which for some reason she never did have it open, then she got all defensive and told me not to tell her how to run her own class. She said hi to me every day after that, but screw that. Not screw her, I don't really care, but apologies aren't flying either way, even though its not really a big deal. But "not a big deal" doesn't really make a story now does it?
I think that about wraps it up. Hope you 200 visitors decide to come again!
No comments:
Post a Comment