I have momentary thoughts, or quotes, that I think of when paper isn't around. So they go on my phone, which I have to text, which I don't enjoy that much but sometimes thoughts just gotta be put down. I have four now, and I'm planning on getting 100 and then putting them all together somehow in a work? Maybe. Or just posting them. As a preview, one of them is "I can think of nothing more ironic than an anagram of "dyslexia"."
Some are more quirky, others are more personal. But they are all my thoughts.
I was also throwing around the idea of beginning stories by taking one, what I think to be, provocative line from a song and beginning a story out of it. I'd do it now but I have something of a headache and no inspiration. But sometime, hopefully.
I think that posting all of the thoughts that you have would be a good idea. Even the personal ones! Also, maybe you could instead take the momentary thoughts or quotes instead of a line from a song and make a story from it! Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteHow about, when you think of anything, play off that thought. Similar to the word game "When I say *Bumblebee* what do you think of?" Just continue to draw any word out as long as you can, into any kind of shape or form.
ReplyDelete