An extensive chain of words meant to create moments of entertainment out of your previously acquired boredom.
hi joe
my name is Joemy life is so-soLife at this age is really not easyit's suppose to be the bestbut at best it's a bit crazy"Have fun while your young"that's what they saybut they don't understandthe dull day to day"You can do it!" they cryJust pick up the batI thought they already knewit's not easy like thatThey say they knowthey were once young toobut I really wonderwere they ever tired,ever blue?I sit here alonenot feeling either high or lowMy name is JoeI guess this is life,just not sure which way I'll go
Kudos, on that poem, whether it describes Joe's feelings or not. I'm really starting to like this anonymous thing. Heh.
hi joe
ReplyDeletemy name is Joe
ReplyDeletemy life is so-so
Life at this age is really not easy
it's suppose to be the best
but at best it's a bit crazy
"Have fun while your young"
that's what they say
but they don't understand
the dull day to day
"You can do it!" they cry
Just pick up the bat
I thought they already knew
it's not easy like that
They say they know
they were once young too
but I really wonder
were they ever tired,ever blue?
I sit here alone
not feeling either high or low
My name is Joe
I guess this is life,just not sure which way I'll go
Kudos, on that poem, whether it describes Joe's feelings or not. I'm really starting to like this anonymous thing. Heh.
ReplyDelete